Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shvantz Of The Week

This week's award is a tie! The honor is shared by the president of Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Pat Robertson.

The president of Jew-hatred, I mean Iran, said that he is happy about Ariel Sharon's stroke. He is still somehow angry with Sharon because arabs killed arabs in 1982. I also suspect that he does not like Jews who hold arab murderers accountable.

Pat Robertson states that Sharon had his stroke because he "divided God's land". I have two things to say to Pat Robertson:
1. Keep your christian nose out of Jewish business. You don't live in Israel, it is NOT your homeland, and you're not and will never be a small fraction of the man Sharon is.
2. If Sharon had a stroke because he divided God's land, please explain to us why Billy Graham has Parkinson's disease.

8 comments:

and so it shall be... said...

Where was the prescient Pat Robertson and his prophetic prowess when Arafat died...or did Saint Yaaser just die of natural causes?

The Jewish Freak said...

Stacey: Amen selah.

The Jewish Freak said...

SW: No, in Arafat's case, jesus just wanted his wardrobe back.

Jack Steiner said...

Pat is an ignorant ass.

The Jewish Freak said...

JS: And so are his followers.

AbbaGav said...

Well, if it's a tie, we have to give them a chance at a tie-breaker. I suggest knives in a dark alley, last one standing, but that's just me. (And I'd give Pat a sharper knife and a flashlight, cuz as obnoxious as his comments are, he can't afford to touch Ahmedinejad's trigger.)

Stacey said...

I was so glad to read today that Israel has suspended contact with Pat Robertson due to the comments he made.

The Jewish Freak said...

Stacey: I'm glad every time Israel stands up for itself. I just wish it would happen more often.