Thursday, January 19, 2006

Four Things

The Jewish Freak has been tagged by Stacey (a fine Jew) for this meme, so here goes:

4 jobs I've had:

1. Assistant baker
2 .Construction
3. Musician
4. White collar professional (current)

4 movies I could watch over and over:

1. The Blues Brothers (The original)
2 .Devil's Advocate (Great insight into human nature)
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Graduate

4 places I've lived:

1. A suburb of New York City
2. Israel (In yeshiva one year)
3. Current residence
4. No others, that's it

4 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Seinfeld
2. Curb your enthusiasm
3. The King of Queens
4. Nova

4 places I've been on vacation:

1. Boston
2. New Hampshire
3. Los Angeles
4. Israel

4 websites I visit daily:

1. All of the Fine Jews listed in my sidebar are visited daily.

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Hot pastrami sandwich
2. Potato Kugel
3. Doughnuts
4. Hot Dogs - Just because I like these 4 things doesn't mean that I eat them. I want to live to see my grandchildren.

4 places I'd rather be:

1. In Israel
2. Anywhere, playing a musical instrument or reading
3. At work, on a good day
4. With my beloved

4 books I could read over and over:

1. The Hebrew Bible
2. Apology, Crito, Republic, by Plato (I know that's really 3)
3. Guide For The Perplexed by Moses Maimonides
4. The History of Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell

4 people I'm tagging: (I don't know if these people have been tagged already)

1. abbagav
2. happywithhislot
3. ben avuyah
4. beyond Lomdus

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for playing. I loved reading your answers!

How could I have left of The Shawshank Redemption? That is one of my all-time favorite movies. The Graduate is great, too!

I am not much of a TV watcher, but I did love Seinfeld. I hear CYE is great, too, but I've never seen it.

There is nothing like a hot pastrami sandwich. My mouth is watering now. Yum.

The Jewish Freak said...

If you liked Seinfeld you will love CYE (if you can handle the uncencored profanities).

Stacey said...

I don't have HBO. Is it on that channel? Profanities are not a big deal to me!!

The Jewish Freak said...

I don't have HBO either. I rent the DVD's as they come out.

Stacey said...

Good idea.